Re: How about starting our own chatroom?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from djb22@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
subject Re: How about starting our own chatroom?
date Wed, 04 Dec 1996 23:04:42 -0700 (MST)
That is an interesting idea, how would we go about doing this? I'm all
for it if we can get enough support for it. Anyone agree?

"D"

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Hanny Lee wrote:

> In Tenchi ML, we have created our own chatroom, and the last "meeting"
> there was a great sucess! So I was wondering... How about starting one for
> this ML?
>
> What do other people think?

> ||        -------        Hanny-sama <hlee@efn.org>         -------        ||
> ||       |  o o  |           Megami and Tenchi ML         |  o o  |       ||

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs