Re: Urd and Marler, related?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "DAIZO ARIMA" <dari8763@lb.devry.edu>
subject Re: Urd and Marler, related?
date Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:36:59 PST
From:          Cchan18@aol.com
Date:          Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:30:33 -0500
To:            megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Subject:       Re: Urd and Marler, related?

> I have no idea where or when it happens in the story line, all I know is
>that they are half sisters.  Urd is half demoness.

You are talking about Marler & Urd right?
Are you sure??  In book 10, when they wen to the "onsen", belldandy
described them as being really close friends in the past.  Used to go
drinking together, karaoke, and stuff.  That all changed when Marler
took the path of "akuma" and Urd took the path of "megami."  But Urd
is half demoness.  She is half sisters with Belldandy & Skuld.
Daizo "Ichiban" Arima
DAri8763@lbcislab.lb.devry.edu

Search field Search string

archive list