Re: Q's from the new guy

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "DAIZO ARIMA" <dari8763@lb.devry.edu>
subject Re: Q's from the new guy
date Tue, 3 Dec 1996 15:37:41 PST
Date:          Tue, 03 Dec 1996 15:09:24 -0800
To:            megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
From:          jeffreyc@intermind.com (Jeffrey Chen)
Subject:       Re: Q's from the new guy

At 05:56 PM 12/2/96 -0800, you wrote:
><Previous mail snipped like bobbit's...>
>
>Well, I go to college, and adore Belldandy, like everyone else on this ML.
>Now, I think I'm one of few, if any, that reads Korean version of the
>Manga.  Am I wrong or am I right?

>Maybe. I read the Japanese and Chinese-translated versions.  I did not read
>any English translated manga... from what I heard from it they did a lot of
>editing, and I don't think I will enjoy it.

 I have read one of the newest English translated versions of the
manga,.....it sucks.  Translation was accurate, however the English
versions are short, skipping lots of chapters, and very very behind
from what is currently going on.  I personally enjoy the Japanese
version.  Tell me some of your favorite chapters from the story...

hanny lee:  When i first started looking through the web for stuff on
AA! Megamisama, your site was one of the first i went through.  I
enjoyed the visit.  Your site is very informative.
As for other sites, there are a lot that i liked, i just can't
remember all of them right now.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited