Re: Q's from the new guy

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Hanny Lee <hlee@efn.org>
subject Re: Q's from the new guy
date Tue, 3 Dec 1996 12:18:00 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Yong Choe wrote:

> <Previous mail snipped like bobbit's...>
>
> Well, I go to college, and adore Belldandy, like everyone else on this ML.
> Now, I think I'm one of few, if any, that reads Korean version of the
> Manga.  Am I wrong or am I right?

Hey, I read Korean version, too! Although their translation on Vol.13 was
less than satisfying...

Also, the Taiwanese version supposedly made a boo-boo on their version
of #13 as well...

<shameless plug>

Check out my AMS Universe at :

<http://www.efn.org/~hlee/megami/megami.html>!

I have some interesting facts listed in the <../megami/different.html>
about the difference in Japanese and Korean Versions... ^_^

Sorry about this shameless plug... ^_^

||        -------        Hanny-sama <hlee@efn.org>         -------        ||
||       |  o o  |           Megami and Tenchi ML         |  o o  |       ||

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs