Re: Q's from the new guy

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Craig Hess <sseht@kctera.net>
subject Re: Q's from the new guy
date Tue, 03 Dec 1996 09:51:41 -0600
At 03:03 PM 12/2/96 PST, you wrote:
>Hey Everyone,
>I guess you can call me the new guy in this mailing list.  It's the
>first one I've ever joined so I'm a little confused as to why there
>are som many copies of the same letter.  Does anyone know of any
>other AMG or anime ML's?
>So what do most of you do?  Tell me about yourselves.  School?  Work?
> Nothing??  Where are you all from?  Where are you all now?  Any
>Japanese speaking on this list???(Nihongo wakarimasu kara, pera-pera
>janai desukedo.  =P).

  yeah, i am also new at the ml thing.   i didn't know what to expect on the
mailing list till i got it.    and it seems, from what i've read so far,
that most everyone seems to have some sort of inter-continental ethnic
background. i mean,  that you speak other langauges, have ties to other
countries and such.  well, i hope to one day speak japanese fluently and
travel to japan.  thats always been a goal for me for a long time.
 well, other than that, i love AMG.  the anime, the characters, and
especially the music.  i had to get the whole amg soundtrack collection.
and, now i'm interested in buying some of Inoue Kikuko's cd's,, as well,
her voice is incredible.
  thanx

Search field Search string

archive list