Re: Q's from the new guy

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Jere, Lord of Pendragon" <bellsj01@student.ucr.edu>
subject Re: Q's from the new guy
date Tue, 3 Dec 1996 06:47:40 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, DAIZO ARIMA wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
> I guess you can call me the new guy in this mailing list.  It's the
> first one I've ever joined so I'm a little confused as to why there
> are som many copies of the same letter.  Does anyone know of any
> other AMG or anime ML's?
> So what do most of you do?  Tell me about yourselves.  School?  Work?
>  Nothing??  Where are you all from?  Where are you all now?  Any
> Japanese speaking on this list???(Nihongo wakarimasu kara, pera-pera
> janai desukedo.  =P).

Hmmm.  The only other anime-title ML I'm on is the Sazan Eyes ML.  Mainly
we sit around talking about AMG! all the time around here. ^_-  There was
a particularly interesting thread a while back about whether or not the
goddesses aged, and theory on what happened to fill, or not fill, the
present goddesses' roles if a goddess can, indeed, die.  And of course a
lot of arguing (good-natured) goes on as to which AMG! character is truly
ichi-ban.

Soshite, watashi wa nihon'go chotto hanashiteiru, demo joozo janai n da!

Signed,

JBPendragon

"Raven dark but brilliant...in a malevolent sort of way,
With eyes glittering onyx and not a decent thing to say.
She dances in the shadows where others fear to tread.
And though she's a killer, it's her love that you should dread."

                                           email: bellsj01@student.ucr.edu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited