Re: Q's from the new guy

to DAIZO ARIMA <dari8763@lb.devry.edu>
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Yu-li R. Chang" <changy@email.uah.edu>
subject Re: Q's from the new guy
date Mon, 2 Dec 1996 17:56:22 -0600 (CST)
Hello. I guess I would be called a new guy too. I've just been around a
little more than you. I'm from southern redneck hicksville
Huntsville,Alabama. I'm Taiwanese. Sorry, not many Japanese here! In fact
there doesn't seem to be much of anything here, where I live. Where are
you from? Do you speak english well? Are you in Japan? If you are, could
you get me some stuff? <making a hopeful look> ^_^ Just kidding. I'm
having final exams right now so I don't have lots of time to look at the
mail that is coming in from the ML. I stopped for thanksgiving and now
there are close to a hundred unlooked at messages! I'm doomed <sob, sob>!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sorry. little burst of emotion. ive benn sick.

P.S. There are many duplicate messages because people have not deleted
there cc: part in their email utility thingy. Your going to just have to
complain until somebody feels bad a fix their habits.

				A friend in Anime
				Sir Lili Chang
				Knight champion of Goddess Belldandy

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, DAIZO ARIMA wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
> I guess you can call me the new guy in this mailing list.  It's the
> first one I've ever joined so I'm a little confused as to why there
> are som many copies of the same letter.  Does anyone know of any
> other AMG or anime ML's?
> So what do most of you do?  Tell me about yourselves.  School?  Work?
>  Nothing??  Where are you all from?  Where are you all now?  Any
> Japanese speaking on this list???(Nihongo wakarimasu kara, pera-pera
> janai desukedo.  =P).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited