Re: Question for ML members in Japan.

to Hanny Lee <hlee@efn.org>
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Shazorn <rayburn@cc.UManitoba.CA>
subject Re: Question for ML members in Japan.
date Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:07:26 -0600 (CST)
On Fri, 29 Nov 1996, Hanny Lee wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Nov 1996, David L. Burkhead wrote:
>
>		<snip>
> >
> >      The World's Most Wonderful Penpal has told me about a "manga cafe" near
> > where she lives (Yatomi-cho, just outside of Nagoya).  As she describes it,
> > the coffee and what not are rather expensive but they have large supplies of
> > manga on hand for patrons to read while they nurse their coffee or tea.
>
> Sounds like one those cafe's where you read poems while sipping coffee...
> That'd be cool... Someone steps out into the spotlight and reads a portion
> of their own manga...
>>
>		<snip>

	Reads a portion of their own *manga*?  Ah, what body language to
express the visual parts!  It might be easier to get someone to read a
portion of their own fan-fic, but are you sure you'd want to hear it?

S h a z o r n				No, I'm not an otaku!
<rayburn@cc.umanitoba.ca>		But I'm working on it... ^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list