Re: Top 10 Ways...disagree

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Tom <Tung@west.net>
subject Re: Top 10 Ways...disagree
date Wed, 02 Oct 1996 03:02:24 -0700
>Joey C. Liaw  <joey@dwango.com>  wrote:
>| OK I think I'm an anime freak but I beg to differ with this list.
>I'm not much of an anime fan, but..

Coming from you, it is vastly an understatement.  Who on this list can mange
5 mailing list dedicated to anime or as in Seiyuu, anime related.  Then how
about Manga fan?  Being modest there!!

>Eh!?  VHS?  That's just as bad in any mode.

I know but until DVD comes out (here in USA) we are pretty much stuck.

>ED beta.. or digital video.. or (if you're poor like me) Hi8.

Died out over here.  No, Digital VCRs yet just prototypes.  Well, HI8 is
probable, but College over here drains the wallet.  Sorry, I can't get my
schooling for FREEE!
                                                     ///
 This message originated from:                       (0 0)
--------------------------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------
        _____  __          _________        __________

 T.L.

Search field Search string