Re: opinions

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: opinions
date Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:53:44 +0900 (JST)

On Tue, 1 Oct 1996, Nicholas Chan wrote:

>         Thought of doing something different for my website,
> so how about having a site dedicated to the Megami ML???
> Frequent ML'ers can e-mail me their pictures ( the loonier the better! )
> and personal information, and I might compile them into something.

 I'm trying to stay off the "Black list" of frequent ML mailers (frequent
mailers equals mail box stuffer, and clogs-up people's mailbox...) It's a
pain in the neck to read all the messages...

>         Picture of Hitoshi Doi is no problem ( already have it )
> but would really like to see eerr... Kenji Shimizu, Hanny Lee, Puma ^_^,
> just to name a few.

 I thought Derek Liu's homepage had a picture of me and a bunch of other
people at Hitoshi-san's house last year from the comicket...

>         Crazy idea, but what the heck!

 ...might be a crazy idea... By the way, I've got all of these goodies
(like signatures form manga authors, limited version packets, anime color
page/posters, Pasoket JPEG/PIC stiff, etc. but I don't have an account to
make a homepage (yet)). My college doesn't allow us to make homepages...

						Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited