Top ten ways, supplemental (was: Re: Top 10 Ways...)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Top ten ways, supplemental (was: Re: Top 10 Ways...)
date Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:26:53 +0900 (JST)

On Tue, 1 Oct 1996, Andreano, Keith HIM,VA wrote:

> The top ten ways to tell if you're an anime freak:
>
>   10.You have dozens of anime tapes all under the EP (or SLP) mode.

 I think most of us qualifies for this basic rule...

>    9.You have dozens of comics and remember all of the JAPANESE
>  characters' names. (Names such as "Joe" and "Brian" do not
>  register in your brain.)

 People who try to (or has mastered already) speak/listen to Japanese
peobably qualifies for this too.

>    8.You have anime stuff plastered all over your room.

 Who doesn't have a Bell-chan life size poster yet???

>    7.You start to wish you can switch genders by applying different
>  temperatures of water.

 ...I think that's a different series...

>    6.You start to dress like your favorite character.

 Welcome to the world of Cos-play! The next cos-play party is... I
forgot... mid Oct. was it???

>    5.The girl of your dreams has big eyes, a small mouth, purple hair,
>  and talks with a bad accent.

 It could also be green, red, blue, etc. hair color too. (But I guess big
eyes, small mouth are both basic.

>    4.You try to do all the "cool" moves such as shooting fireballs
>  from your hands.

 Don't forget riding on cool mechs too.

>    3.When you're talking in your sleep, you say:
>  "Oh! Pig-tailed girl! You will be mine!"
>    2.Your e-mail address is 3X3eyes@tenchi.com

 Don't forget strange pen-names too.

>    1.You worship Belldandy. (You built a shrine.)
> compiled by Lucan D.
>
> Puma seem fall in this category yes! Only diff is Puma's shrine
> for Urd, not Belldandy! ^_^;

 Actually, worshiping Belldandy is level one (basic stuff) You move on to
level two, worshipping Skuld, then to level three (maniac level's getting
higer) Urd, then to the ultimate Otaku, who worships some minor character
inthe anime... Now that's scary... (The more strange things you worship,
the more of a maniac you become...

						Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list