Re: Top 10 Ways...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Zach Bates <zbates@coffey.com>
subject Re: Top 10 Ways...
date Tue, 1 Oct 1996 17:46:26 -0600
At 06:39 PM 10/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>The top ten ways to tell if you're an anime freak:
>>  10.You have dozens of anime tapes all under the EP (or SLP) mode.

Yep...

>>>   9.You have dozens of comics and remember all of the JAPANESE
> characters' names. (Names such as "Joe" and "Brian" do not
> register in your brain.)<<

not many

>>   8.You have anime stuff plastered all over your room.

don't have the money

>>   7.You start to wish you can switch genders by applying different
>> temperatures of water.

What?!

>>   6.You start to dress like your favorite character.
>
>hmmmmm...an idea...
>
>>   5.The girl of your dreams has big eyes, a small mouth, purple hair,
>> and talks with a bad accent.

purple hair? nope

>>   4.You try to do all the "cool" moves such as shooting fireballs
>> from your hands.

 no.

>>   3.When you're talking in your sleep, you say:
>> "Oh! Pig-tailed girl! You will be mine!"

I don't know, I'll have to get someone to moniter my sleep

>>   2.Your e-mail address is 3X3eyes@tenchi.com

Tenchi's cool...

>>   1.You worship Belldandy. (You built a shrine.)

 My favorite! ( equal to Skuld ) If only I could make a shrine suitable for
her........

Member of the #SkAS# : Skuld Appreciation Society- The goddess of debuggers.

>Mail Franky,   franky@albanyis.com.au
>for all your Magic Needs.
>He needs Rukhs, got any??
>mail him for a have list