Re: Death! What happens? Death!

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Yong Choe" <cmaster@ucla.edu>
subject Re: Death! What happens? Death!
date Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:15:09 -0700
> From: Urd <Urd@kimbanet.com>
> Figured it was about time I gave my view on this topic.
> I think that the goddesses would age and if one of the goddesses should
> happen to pass on, they would be reincarnated and the goddess of the next
> domain would take over the domain of the elder goddess (i.e. if/when Urd
> dies, Belldandy would have her domain changed to the past instead of the
> present, Skuld would take over the present, and a new reincarnated Urd
would
> be created/asked to take over the future).
> This provides a sense of a circular cycle of life.
> That's just my thoughts on the topic at least...

You know, that would just fit right in with Buddhist belief, the
everlasting cycle of reincarnation.  It wouldn't be the first Japanese
series to use that idea either, if Fujisama-dude used that idea (re:
Dairangers.  In the end, they are forced to fight the same evil again, at
least in the last episode.)

----------
Skuld:  I'm SUCH a genius!
Belldandy:  Oh my! It's acting weird, isn't it.
KA-BOOM!!!
Skuld:  Oh shoot,
cmaster@ucla.edu

Search field Search string