Re: AMG Bell-chan posters (fwd)

to AMG Mail List <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Blue Flame <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: AMG Bell-chan posters (fwd)
date Fri, 5 May 1995 23:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
Ben, this will appear twice for you.  Sorry.
_______________________________________
Wing Wong -- wwong8@calstatela.edu
_______________________________________

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 23:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Blue Flame <wwong8@neptune>
To: bc15@midway.uchicago.edu
Subject: Re: AMG Bell-chan posters

_______________________________________

On Sat, 6 May 1995 bc15@midway.uchicago.edu wrote:

> >   Just went to Books Nippan (after reading the mail about them getting
> >   the shipment).  They were pretty stiff about who had a reserved poster
> >   and the guy was double checking everything.  Good thing was able to
> >   reserve ahead of time!
>
> They didn't have any when you went, right?  You just went to reserve?

  Books Nippan had the posters!  I picked up my two copies.  Did you go
  and check?  [ btw, we're talking about the BN in California,Downtown LA?]

> >   btw, what's this about a shipment of the posters getting damaged?
> >   (sorry for the noise, but just curious.)
> >   [How can anyone treat divine artifacts in any way but reverently?]
>
> When I called them early this morning, at 8:00 their time, the guy told me
> that they had just received a shipment of the posters a day or 2 ago but
> that the shipment was "damaged."  He went on to say that they were
> evaluating the damage and didn't think they could sell any of 'em.  Next
> overseas shipment is at the end of this month.  =(  They didn't mention any
> of this to you when you were there?

  Books Nippan Didn't mention anything about damaged goods.  I was refering
  to the UCI thingey.  [ gomenasai..]

> -Ben

Sig at top, but...

Wing  [ SEE! the flames rise and soar! To the heavens and Back! I believe now
	I believe..]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited