Re: Cassette Search For The Goddess!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Aaron S Weiss <weissas@mail.auburn.edu>
subject Re: Cassette Search For The Goddess!
date Tue, 3 Sep 1996 18:44:51 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 3 Sep 1996, Cassie Marie Penn wrote:

> I keep seeing pictures on Web pages dedicated to the goddesses saying
> that they're from the OMG CD.  Does this mean there's a soundtrack
> available here?  And, if so, is it available on casette tape for those
> of us "unfortunates" don't own or desire a CD player?  Also, if a

   There are actually quite a few AMG-related CDs out there.  2 volumes
of music from the 5 OAVs, a collection of singles that came out before
the anime (but sung to music that was included in the anime), and a CD
set of the AMG music in karaoke form, to name a few.  I seriously doubt
that they are available in cassette format tho..

> soundtrack is available, can someone tell me where can I find it or order
> it?  If anyone out there knows the answer to these questions and would be

   There are many places these can be obtained (if you're willing to get
CDs).  The UCI bookstore (http://www.book.uci.edu) is a good place to
start as they usually have most of them in stock.

                             Aaron Weiss
                      (weissas@mail.auburn.edu)

                   The Sacred Shrine of Skuld-sama
               (http://www.auburn.edu/~weissas/shrine/)
     |===|                                               DO     +
       |     SUSUSUS      KUKUKUK                  DO   DO      |
       |           SU    KU     KU    RU RU        DO           |
       |         SU            KU     RU RU        DO DO        |
       |        SU            KU     RU  RU        DO   DO      |
       |      SU  SU         KU     RU    RU RU    DO           |
       |    SU     SU      KU     RU       RU      DO           |
                       Proud member of the #SkAS#:
         Skuld Appreciation Society - the Goddess of Debuggers!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs