Re: AMG! theme

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Yellow Fever <ghengis@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: AMG! theme
date Tue, 3 Sep 1996 00:27:19 -0400 (EDT)
I used the CD-rom screensaver from Software Sculptures and just edited
some files to make them play my personal MOV files. I believe the software
is made for both Windows and Macintosh. I have the bubblegum crisis one
but it plays all my favorite anime MOVs which I've downloaded. 176 Megs
worth. :)

ghengis@wam.umd.edu

On Sun, 1 Sep 1996, Hanny Lee wrote:

> > > Favourite screensaver? Yes, the randomly generated 3-d pipes on Windows NT
> > > is my favourite, but since all I have is '95, roll your savers! Little
> > > Urds and Skulds running around would be quite cool, actually.
> > >
> > is there any AMG! or other anime screen saver for win 3.11? i do
> > believe not everyone on this site use win '95, some of them like
> > myself still prefer to use win 3.11
> >
> > Jing Hao
> >
> What about for Macintosh?
> I realize there are not many of us in this ML, but let's not forget the Mac
> users!!  ^_^;;;

> ||        -------        Hanny-sama <hlee@efn.org>         -------        ||
> ||       |  o o  |           Megami and Tenchi ML         |  o o  |       ||

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs