Re: YUA TV Series ?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "David L. Burkhead" <david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu>
subject Re: YUA TV Series ?
date Mon, 2 Sep 1996 19:55:03 -0400
At 08:49 AM 9/3/96 +0900, you wrote:
>Jack Ji wrote:
>| On Mon, 2 Sep 1996, Dennis Eri Sugiarto wrote:
>|
>| > I read an article in Japanesse magazine said that there is going to be
>| > YUA TV Series ( around October 5th ). Is the plot similiar to the OAV or
>| > manga?
>|
>| No offense or anything, but if it was a Japanese magazine, was it in
>| Japanese? And if so, how good is your Japanese or did a friend who is
>| fluent in it read it to you? I'm just a bit sceptical on this TV series.
>| I don't think Fujishima is a TV series kinda guy like Takahashi is.
>
>There is going to be a Taiho TV series.
>(I don't remember if I posted about it here..  I knew for a long time,
>but Kodansha didn't want anyone leaking it until 7/25.)
>
>The first 4 episodes will be recaps of the OAV series.
>I don't know if they will take the OAVs directly or if
>they will change things.  I hope they draw the last two
>over again.  The character designs really suck.
>
>I think I remember hearing that there are 26 episodes planned.
>It will air on Saturdays, after the new Ultraman TV series.
>(either right after, or 30 minutes after.. I think)
>
>The cast and most of the production staff will be the same
>as the OAV series.

     Way cool!  Now if we could just get them to do it for A!MG.

David L. Burkhead                    "If I had eight hours to cut down
david8@dax.cc.uakron.edu             a tree, I'd spend seven sharpening
FAX:  330-253-4490                   my axe." Attributed to Abraham
SpaceCub                             Lincoln

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs