Re: YUA TV Series ?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: YUA TV Series ?
date Tue, 03 Sep 1996 00:41:48 -0700
Jack Ji wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Sep 1996, Dennis Eri Sugiarto wrote:
>
> > I read an article in Japanesse magazine said that there is going to be
> > YUA TV Series ( around October 5th ). Is the plot similiar to the OAV or
> > manga?
>
> No offense or anything, but if it was a Japanese magazine, was it in
> Japanese? And if so, how good is your Japanese or did a friend who is
> fluent in it read it to you? I'm just a bit sceptical on this TV series.
> I don't think Fujishima is a TV series kinda guy like Takahashi is.

Please note the author of a manga usually do not participate in the
production of the anime made from that manga.  Takahashi-sensei almost
never participate (except for a few illustrations for the cover of the
LD and Video).

But of course there are some exception, such as Fukushima-sensei.
He is the 'Supervisor' of the OVA AMG and Taiho.

Ja.......CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited