Anime Cd Order: Not Public Domain!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc doi@tcp.com
from Ed Sharpe <esharpe@hsc.usc.edu>
subject Anime Cd Order: Not Public Domain!
date Sun, 1 Sep 1996 23:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
At 08:19 AM 9/2/96 +0900, you wrote:
>------- Message
>Date: Sun, 01 Sep 1996 01:53:22 -0500
>From: Matt Hunter <akira@execpc.com>
>Subject: Anime Cd Order
>
>Hello again
>I am now ready for orders so here's a list of the
>movies that are going to be on the Cd. The price is still
>$25 US plus $3 for shipping. This is the cheap as I could
>make it. Please send you're checks to this address.

<stuff deleted>

>Driver doesn't support Mpeg video. I have spent months
>downloading these movies and wanting to put out this disk.

>>From what i had explained to me that this disk is not
>illegal because all the stuff was taking from public
>Domain off the Internet.

        Just because stuff is out there on the net does NOT
make it public domain.  You are staking on moral and legal
thin ice.

ed

//
//  "Does the sight of cleavage make you insane?!"  Ukyo
//

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited