Re: My Anime Cd-Rom

to scotty@sgi.com
cc Matt Hunter <akira@execpc.com>, megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from MARCO NADAL <m.nadal@student.qut.edu.au>
subject Re: My Anime Cd-Rom
date Sun, 01 Sep 1996 19:16:46 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996 scotty@sgi.com wrote:

> Anything you put on there that is PC-specific just wastes space, and
> makes it less likely that I'll get it.

Oh sure. You don't see him putting BMP's on there, do you? Chances are,
there's probably a viewer and/or converter floating around for every
single format. JPG, GIF, QuickTime and MPEG are universal formats; .AVI
is not, but there's probably a .AVI player around for every platform,
reagardless.

 > And no, I don't have a Mac.

So? Neither do I, but I still think they are great. Except they should
really have three button mice with the Control and # ('Squiggle' key)
relegated on the mouse.

Jubei

Search field Search string

archive list