Re: Dark Horse Pulls The Plug

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from wicket <wicket@mail.utexas.edu>
subject Re: Dark Horse Pulls The Plug
date Thu, 8 Aug 1996 12:54:51 -0500
At 08:19 AM 8/8/96 -0500, you wrote:
>        Well, those of you who sounded the alarm that October 1996 had no Oh
>My Goddess! issues coming out appear not to have merely cried wolf.  The
>November shipping schedule for Dark Horse is up on their web pages
>(http://www.dhorse.com/dhonline/ins/96.11/index.html) and there is nary a
>trace of Oh My Goddess! at all.  This does not bode well for continuation of
>the series.

Dark Horse did not put out an issue of OMG for October but instead a trade
paperback.  From what I've read on their web page, they are going to put out
the first graphic novel in December.

here is what they said in thier may misc manga at
http://www.dhorse.com/dhonline/manga/nw9605/miscman.html

OH MY GODDESS!: The first graphic novel, "1-900-GODDESS," will ship in
December of this
year. Sorry for the delay, but we wanted to put everything back into order,
and make a number of
changes and corrections. Future volumes will follow at a vastly accelerated
clip!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited