Re: YUA - Aoi Futaba

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Shazorn <rayburn@cc.UManitoba.CA>
subject Re: YUA - Aoi Futaba
date Tue, 6 Aug 1996 19:39:12 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 4 Aug 1996, Chan Wei Lik wrote:

> >Dark Horse skipped over the episode that introduces Aoi and from what I
> >heard, they give her background and why she's that way.
>
> "She" isn't that way, if you know what I mean!

	Drat, they would do that.  Aoi is one of the more curious characters.
The only North American comic that I know exploring the distinction
beteen transvestite and homosexual is AM Comic's "Pervert Club".  It
might be that awareness and acceptance of this distinction is part of the
cultural difference between Japan and North America.

S h a z o r n				No, I'm not an otaku!
<rayburn@cc.umanitoba.ca>		But I'm working on it... ^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list