Re: AMG Vol. 1 in English!!!!!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from wicket <wicket@mail.utexas.edu>
subject Re: AMG Vol. 1 in English!!!!!!
date Sun, 4 Aug 1996 15:03:36 -0500
At 11:55 AM 8/4/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I don't know if any of you know this already, but AMG Vol.1 has been
>translated into English, and is out this month!
>
>I found it in the new Advance Comics Pg. 214
>
>Oh My Goddess Vol. 1 $12.95
>ISBN: 1569712077
>Trade Paperback, Color
>
>152 Pages, 6x9
>Cool huh?
>
>Regards,
>Genma

Hmm.  Sounds like the TP that Dark Horse is putting out but it only contains
the first three chapters of series one and two that they put out.  I've
heard that they are going to get the first translated graphic novel out by
December.  I really hope that this TP is not what they meant, I'd like to
have them translate the series in proper order and go over the chapters they
missed.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited