Re: AMS theme draws closer...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kimagure <kimagure@halcyon.com>
subject Re: AMS theme draws closer...
date Fri, 02 Aug 1996 02:12:49 -0700
At 05:35 PM 8/1/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>                Nearly finished with the final version
>>of the AMS! theme! Well, here is an animated
>>cursor as a sample... enjoy! (256 colour )
>
>>Attachment converted: Quadra 800:SKULD.ZIP (BINA/mdos) (000669D8)
>

>Hi there!  I just got your file, and I'm a little lost.  Please explain to
>me how I go about using the file.  Is it a cursor for Windows (thereby
>replacing the generic arrow) and if so how do I load it up?  I've looked
>through several options in Control Panels and nothing seems to work.
>

>Thanks,
>

>Thai Vo
>Electrical Engineering Student
>University of Texas at Austin
>tvo@mail.utexas.edu

For WIN95, the cursor files by default appear in the /windows folder.
To make use of a cursor file, open up your WIN95 Control Panel, then
click on the MOUSE icon.  A window opens up with a number of tabs at
the top such as Buttons, Pointers, Motion, General.  Click on the
Pointers tab.  This brings up a selection of mouse pointers (cursor)
which appear for the current scheme.  Click once on the selection
you wish to change to the Skuld cursor and then click Browse to select
the location of the Skuld or Belldandy cursor you wish to use.

----- mailto:kimagure@halcyon.com                           -----
----- http://people.whowhere.com/pages/kimagure@halcyon.com -----

Search field Search string

archive list