Re: The Time For Holy War Has Come...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from kimagure <kimagure@halcyon.com>
subject Re: The Time For Holy War Has Come...
date Thu, 04 Jul 1996 11:56:29 -0700
At 03:47 PM 7/1/96 +0000, you wrote:
>I managed to stomach sticking around for the preview of the next episode.  As
>much as I was dreading it, as keeper of the Urd Shrine, I felt I had to.  That
>way I can get an idea of how Urd-sama fared in the dub....
> . . . <other stuff deleted>
>In summary: It's time for us loyal followers of the megami to declare holy
war.
> AnimEigo was warned that they risked it when they announced the dub some time
>back.  Now it's here.  Kami-sama only knows how Skuld-chan would turn out in
>this butchery...

Ach, I am so desparate for "new" Ah!MyGoddess material that even a dub
"sounds" good to me.  Yes, having the original lasers is nice (i've got
all too many in japanese now) but as I get older and have more responsibilities
at work, I am finding out that I dont have the patience to be an otaku anymore
like I used to be, so the dubs have a lot of appeal.  There are no other
sources of AMG/OMG/AMS material than the Japanese versions and the ones
from Anime-Eigo.

>Peter L. Ward          falcon@best.com          Kyusaku on IRC #Anime!
>Caretaker of the Urd Shrine (http://www.best.com/~falcon/urdhome.htm)
Thank you very much for making your very nice webpages available for
us to enjoy.

-- kimagure
mailto:kimagure@halcyon.com

Search field Search string