date Thu, 04 Jul 96 03:53:22 -0700
>From: Fokker <fokker@nidlink.com>
>	HENTAI!!!!!!

Actually not.

If the truth be told, I'm trying to establish a new category for Fanfics
which has sexual situations, but NO graphic sex or nudity, except in the
minds of the readers.

Here's the setup, here's how they start, exercise for the reader, here's
the fallout.

A very good example of this can be found in my current (Project A-ko)
fanfic at http://www.io.com/~hcobb/ako/promise.html  The characters are
described as kissing three times (but not in any great detail) and they
wake up in bed starkers together, anything else is in the mind of the
reader (who doubtlessly has much greater experience in these areas than
I, OR is too young to catch my hints).  Please give it a read, if you
like Project A-ko, and tell me if I should write that final chapter with
a "happy" ending or a "melancholy" ending, I'm having something of a
poll.

As for the lesbians, my stories would be completely unobjectionable
without them.  In fact I pick the situations up out of the "straight"
literature and simply change one of the genders to protect the guilty.
The objection quickly boils down to the homosexual nature of the
relationship to which I can reply: "And what's your problem with that,
Mr President?"  (As long as I don't leave the USA, my politically
inspired parodies enjoy almost absolute protection from the 1st
amendment.  I suspect that even Justice Thomas would side with me, as
long as I agreed to send the girls by his chambers later. ;-)

	Henry J. Cobb	hcobb@slip.net          http://www.io.com/~hcobb
    Who isn't a lesbian, he just wants the same things they do.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs