Re:just wondering......

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Lyon <lyon_m@efn.org>
subject Re:just wondering......
date Wed, 3 Jul 1996 13:01:50 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Nicholas Chan Yu Min wrote:

>                         On Sat, 29 Jun 1996, SteveEhlers wrote:
>
> > Konnichiwa!
> >         I just got done watching Oh! My Goddess (aka Ah! My Goddess,
> > aka Ah! Megami-sama) and I noticed a few things and I was wondering if
> >anyone else noticed them...
> >         First of all, in episode one, when Belldandy first comes, they are
> > looking for new place to stay and they almost get in a reck with another
> > car. (The car is red, in case anyone wants to know) Anyway, in the car there
> > are two people, and I could swear the driver was Kenny from Your Under
> > Arrest. Could someone else watch it and see? I just want to know if it's
> > just me who thinks that...
>
>                         Yup, the first time I saw that episode, I also
> thought of the
> same thing; it really really looks like Nakajima. And the girl beside him,
> could it be Aoi of YUA? She has curly hair, and the facial structure
> seems a bit similar. Furthermore, the YUA manga came out before
> the AMS! OVA, so it might be possible...
>
>                         Or am I just imagining things???
>
> "Goddess is watching you"
> - Belldandy

I would say the same...it really does look a lot like Nakajima, and YUA
did come out first....since you are not the only one, I don't think you
are imagining things ^_-
          | Michael Lyon           lyon_m@4j.lane.edu |
Member of the #SkAS#: Skuld Appreciation Society - The goddess of debuggers!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs