Re: The Time For Holy War Has Come...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Geir Friestad <geir@origo.no>
subject Re: The Time For Holy War Has Come...
date Wed, 3 Jul 1996 01:45:21 +0200 (MDT)
On Wed, 3 Jul 1996 erics@jna.com.au wrote:
>   So if you do end up purchasing the hybrid LD, you don't hae to watch
> the dub. You do have a choice - I would expect a reasonably "normal"
> person to exercise this option. You have not been forced at gun point
> to purchase the LD (but alas, the subbed LDs are no longer in print -
> so that weakens this arguement a bit).

Which soundtrack is digital, and which one is analog on the hybrid LDs?
I strongly suspect that the dub soundtrack is the digital one (concidering
that it's an American release), in which case you aren't forced to listen
to the dub but you ARE forced to listen to lower quality sound.

Personally I don't care, though. I have my original Japanese AMG LDs. ;)

--
"I own my own body, but I share"

Search field Search string

archive list