Re: just wondering......

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jack Ji <jackji@efn.org>
subject Re: just wondering......
date Sat, 29 Jun 1996 21:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 29 Jun 1996, SteveEhlers wrote:

> Konnichiwa!
>         I just got done watching Oh! My Goddess (aka Ah! My Goddess, aka Ah!
> Megami-sama) and I noticed a few things and I was wondering if anyone else
> noticed them...
>         First of all, in episode one, when Belldandy first comes, they are
> looking for new place to stay and they almost get in a reck with another
> car. (The car is red, in case anyone wants to know) Anyway, in the car there
> are two people, and I could swear the driver was Kenny from Your Under
> Arrest. Could someone else watch it and see? I just want to know if it's
> just me who thinks that...

It could be... Speaking of which, was the girl Sayoko?

>         Second, does any know why they made Urds hair curly instead of
> strait....?

Yeah, he changed Urd around volume 7/8. In the beginning, they all looked
a bit different but he eventually improved. Just take a look at Belldandy
from the first chapter to the most recent!

 Member of the #ShAS#: Shampoo Appreciation Society - Our favorite femaline!
	  jackji@efn.org - Jack Ji - http://www.efn.org/~jackji

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited