Re: just wondering......

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: just wondering......
date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 22:28:01 -0700
SteveEhlers wrote:

>       I just got done watching Oh! My Goddess (aka Ah! My Goddess, aka Ah!
> Megami-sama) and I noticed a few things and I was wondering if anyone else
> noticed them...
>         First of all, in episode one, when Belldandy first comes, they are
> looking for new place to stay and they almost get in a reck with another
> car. (The car is red, in case anyone wants to know) Anyway, in the car
> there are two people, and I could swear the driver was Kenny from Your
> Under Arrest. Could someone else watch it and see? I just want to know if
> it's just me who thinks that...

Just rewatch Vol 1, there are 2 frame that you can see that driver.  The
first occurrance show him and a girl in the navi-seat.  That guy do not
look like Nakajima Ken.  However, at the second occurrance, that guy do
look like Nakajima-kun, but not much in my opinion.

>         Well thank you in advance. I'll probably come up with more
> questions later (lucky you)..... but for now, this should do.

You are welcome to raise more question.  I am sure the people in this ML
will try to answer them.

> Sarah Ehlers
> sehler19@top.net

Ja.......CuSO4