Re: AMG merchandise - Tumbler Set

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: AMG merchandise - Tumbler Set
date Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:51:24 +0900 (JST)

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996 ivanang@singnet.com.sg wrote:

> 	Just checking, is anybody still interested in the AMG tumbler set of 3
> tumblers. Interested parties can E-mail me. I'm doing this for a friend to
> see the  response before I do anything. I'm still new to this overseas
> business.

 Bet you're getting the stuff from Animate (Yokohama branch's mail order) or
somewhere like that huh? They must be really over-charging you for
shipping aren't they? (Not to mention bank fees when you use bank-drafts
and checks...)

						Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list