Re: RE : comic 'Afternoon' and Skuld's hairstyle

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: RE : comic 'Afternoon' and Skuld's hairstyle
date Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:49:20 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Huang Junwen wrote:

> > This is the hairstyle that went so common in Japan among teenage girls
> 'bout one years ago; it mainly came from the hairstyle of Streetfighter's
> Chun Li.
>
> ?!! U mean japanese gals actually dress up like chun li and go out to the
> streets?!!
> Cute!! :)

 Are you crazy!? Of cousre not! They might have the same hair style, but
they don't dress up like that! (Except at special events, like CoPa
(costume dance party) and Dojinshi event CosPlay (Costume Display)

> > Yo folks..things are rather quiet recently...

 Maybe most of us entered vacation already; I'm going on vacation
starting on the 20th of this month. Won't be back until Sept.! (I love
long college vacation(s)!)

						Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list