Re: RE : comic 'Afternoon' and Skuld's hairstyle

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: RE : comic 'Afternoon' and Skuld's hairstyle
date Fri, 14 Jun 1996 07:50:16 +1000 (EST)
> From: junwen@pacific.net.sg (Huang Junwen)
> Subject: Re: RE : comic 'Afternoon' and Skuld's hairstyle

> > This is the hairstyle that went so common in Japan among teenage girls
> 'bout one years ago; it mainly came from the hairstyle of Streetfighter's
> Chun Li.
>
> ?!! U mean japanese gals actually dress up like chun li and go out to the
> streets?!!
> Cute!! :)

  Well - just don't get into a fight with one of them. A helicopter
spin kick does add unsightly footprints to the upper torso!

> > Yo folks..things are rather quiet recently...
>
>   Is there any amg theme for win95 in existence? I can't seem to find any ...:(

  There is definitely a AMG theme for win95. Though the most popular
equipment is the debug hammer! ^_-
  It's fortunate that the effects haven't spread into reality!

> From: Trevor Menagh <menagh@mail.wsu.edu>
> Subject: Re: RE : comic 'Afternoon' and Skuld's hairstyle

> > ?!! U mean japanese gals actually dress up like chun li and go out to the
> > streets?!!
> > Cute!! :)
> OH, I LOVE that I'd die to see a girl with that hairstyle.  Cool.

  Step one : Meet cute Japanese girl with Chun Li hair style
  Step two : Cause an affront to said cute Japanese girl
  Step three : Don't move!

  That should get you into an inanimate state!

--
 Eric Shen - erics@jna.com.au (K.Soc 1993) (AMS,TM!R,KOR) KWIJIBO
    "Pardon me while I change into something more formidable."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs