Re: comic 'Afternoon'

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: comic 'Afternoon'
date Fri, 7 Jun 1996 14:46:22 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, you wrote:

> Hmm. I picked up the latest issue of Afternoon... I only do this
> once in a blue moon as the book is VERY expensive in Malaysia.
> Fujishima's art really has improved nearly tenfold over his
> art in AMS #12, his art is 'cleaner' and more detailed,
> especially the background, and he
> draws he eyes bigger ( more kawaii! ).
> I thought his art could not be improved, but he
> proved me wrong! Fujishima forever!

 He's looking for assistants to help him too. If that assistant is good,
then the whole series will get better as well.

> Oh, and can someone answer this - is Fujishima
> going to continue drawing Taiho Shicauzo,
> because he mentioned
> Taiho Shicauzo 2 at the end of issue #7.
>
> And has anyone seen Fujishima's full face?
> He seems to wear sunglasses all the time! The
> most I have seen of him is during the Megami
> Event, when he dressed up in a mouse costume.
> Any full pictures of him in the internet?

 I thought the official "mouse" voice was done by someone else...

							Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited