Re: comic 'Afternoon'

to "'Megami ML'" <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
subject Re: comic 'Afternoon'
date Thu, 6 Jun 1996 22:59:07 +-800
From: 	Nicholas Chan Yu Min[SMTP:yumin@pl.jaring.my]

>Hmm. I picked up the latest issue of Afternoon... I only do this
>once in a blue moon as the book is VERY expensive in Malaysia.

And nearly impossible to find. I know 3 shops that sell Japanese manga and none of
them have it.

>I thought his art could not be improved, but he
>proved me wrong! Fujishima forever!

Can wait to see it. At the rate I'm going, it'll take me 2.5 years AT LEAST to get
see the current chapters.

> is Fujishima going to continue drawing Taiho Shicauzo,
>because he mentioned Taiho Shicauzo 2 at the end of issue #7.

That was supposed to be a joke. OTOH, the anime comic is going to be out.

>And has anyone seen Fujishima's full face?

Never seen him without his sunglasses.

>Any full pictures of him in the internet?

Haven't come across any..... yet.

How long have you been on this list anyway? And how many other Malaysians are here?
I seem to be the only vocal one.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited