Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ed Sharpe <esharpe@hsc.usc.edu>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sun, 2 Jun 1996 23:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
At 08:19 AM 6/3/96 +0900, you wrote:
>------- Message

>Date: Sun, 02 Jun 1996 17:36:54 -0500
>To: megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
>From: Davey Jones <djones@ionet.net>
>Subject: Re: Anime Movie Achieve
>
>At 01:09 PM 6/2/96 -0700, you wrote:

<stuff deleted>

>The only question I have is how the pages are suposed to be read, I understand
>that you read from the back to the front (as opposed to the other way aroud
^-^)
>and most of the text is read from top to bottom, but are the pages read left
>to right
>or right to left?

        Right to Left.

>  Also acording to the latest update from UCI they now have vol 13, so if
>you have

        They have already sold out.  (In facted they solded out AS they were
        posting their email update.  Some one walked into the store and bought
        the entire batch!) :( :( :(

>been looking and haven't been able to find it localy (a MAJOR problem in
>Oklahoma)
>and don't mind buying via mail order then drop by the UCI site and put in an
>order,
>and if you chose to have it shipped by FedEx then you can track your order from
>the moment it goes out to the time it comes to your door...
>Ja,
>Dave

ed
//
//  "Does the sight of cleavage make you insane?!"  Ukyo
//

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited