New Type polls (was RE: the meanung of EVA...)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject New Type polls (was RE: the meanung of EVA...)
date Mon, 3 Jun 1996 14:58:42 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Nicholas Chan Yu Min wrote:

> Oh, and did you know that Belldandy is still in the top 5 most popular
> female anime characters according to NewType magazine? They display
> the results every month, and the top position is annoyingly ( almost )
> always held by EVA characters, especially Rei.

 Did you also know that those polls are taken from the post-cards you
send in? I was just wondering, how many people ever recived those "gifts"
you're supposed to get, if you're one of those luck people? (I've mailed
in those post-cards coupple of times before with no luck...)

						Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited