Re: Anime Movie Achieve

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Davey Jones <djones@ionet.net>
subject Re: Anime Movie Achieve
date Sun, 02 Jun 1996 17:36:54 -0500
At 01:09 PM 6/2/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Speaking of AMG video clips, what is the URL of the Anime Movie Achieve?
>The name sounds good, wonder if they have a large collection though.
>
>Clement

  While i'm not sure of the url I do know this most of the links are to
movies at other
sites and while this works for most of the movies listed, any at
server.berkeley.edu
can only be accesed via FTP for now, as they have disconected that particular
computer from the web. However it is worth the wait to get in (30 user limit).

  Now on a lighter note the first 5 vol of the manga just came in from UCI
and while
I can't read more than a few words in japanise, I have been enjoying them
anyway.
The only question I have is how the pages are suposed to be read, I understand
that you read from the back to the front (as opposed to the other way aroud ^-^)
and most of the text is read from top to bottom, but are the pages read left
to right
or right to left?

  Also acording to the latest update from UCI they now have vol 13, so if
you have
been looking and haven't been able to find it localy (a MAJOR problem in
Oklahoma)
and don't mind buying via mail order then drop by the UCI site and put in an
order,
and if you chose to have it shipped by FedEx then you can track your order from
the moment it goes out to the time it comes to your door...
Ja,
Dave

       "Now, now, Why don't you take this apple and calm down."
                          "No Way! That's a poisoned apple."
                    "What? The Snow White strategy has failed!"
                                         - Rosario & Mink
------------------<...Pretty Stars, Pretty Pretty Stars...>------------------

Search field Search string

archive list