RE: an idea (AMG CD-ROM)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Menagh <menagh@mail.wsu.edu>
subject RE: an idea (AMG CD-ROM)
date Tue, 7 May 1996 17:30:17 -0700 (PDT)
I would love to see them, if you want to send them.  Are you using pine
for mail, if you are just e-mailthem to menagh@mail.wsu.edu by putting
the files inyour root directory and put the filenames in the Attchmnt
place and they will come here, I will even make a homepage for you with
them.  With your name, of course.

Trev.

--------------------
Trevor R. Menagh
Washington State University

E-mail: menagh@mail.wsu.edu

Affls: WSU, WSU EE/CS, powerPen, WSU Robotics Team, WSU ACM Student Chapter,
       WSU IEEE Student Chapter, IEEE Computer Society, The Braindead Club,
       Pullman Foursquare Church,

On Tue, 7 May 1996, M Howard & son wrote:

>         If someone will tell me where (and how) to send them, I have
> several AMG images that I've downloaded and improved in Photoshop, ie.
> despeckled and upped the contrast where neccesary. I don't know the origins
> of many of them however, except for those that have "AMSOAV" in the
> filename. They're mostly Urd (who'd have guessed) but I'd be happy to give
> others the treatment if people like them. Sorry, I don't have a web page
> up, or I'd put them there.
>                                                 -Drogn, AKA Ben Howard
>           <
>         {>  :)  URD