Re: argh! sigh of frustration!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Wayne/Melissa Simms <otaku@wsnet.com>
subject Re: argh! sigh of frustration!
date Thu, 2 May 1996 09:15:27 -0500 (CDT)
At 01:04 AM 5/2/96 EDT, Jack (brainiac@mit.edu) wrote:

>  Ok, that's enough violence for the net for the day. :) Sorry
>for sending out more what I consider personal email just now.
>Heehee..I'm very airheaded today. :)

        S'ok Jack--you turned back before you faced the "dark side" of
fandom and started down a path littered with SM Records releases ;-)

>P.S. Argh! Nobody has AMG Vol. 13 here in Boston...

        Iwase Books in Atlanta also had not received any--I wonder if the
U.S. West Coast has received any copies, and if so where they are.

        (BTW, everyone, don't forget usagi is going down in a few hours JST,
so the list will also go down for a bit.  Can we handle the withdrawal of
"M.T."s (i.e., "Megami Tremens", a condition that causes a nervous shaking
in the extremities when we are deprived of contact with other like-minded
megami fans)?)
WAYNE SIMMS (otaku@wsnet.com) |    Looking around every corner for
Ah! My Goddess/Tenchi Muyo!   |    Video Shop Gokuraku, dialing for
Kimagure Orange Road/Moldiver |    takeout and hoping for a surprise
Phantasia/Ranma .5/Outlanders |
Urusei Yatsura/Maison Ikkoku  |    "Cheer up, Youta, cheer up.
All-Purpose Cultural Cat Girl |     Never give up!"
Nuku Nuku/Video Girl Ai       |     Amano Ai, OVA #1
BBBB   EEEE  L     L     DDD      A    N     N   DDD   Y   Y  !!
B   B  E     L     L     D  D   A   A  N N   N   D  D   Y Y   !!
BBBBB  EEEE  L     L     D  D   AAAAA  N  N  N   D  D    Y    !!
B   B  E     L     L     D  D   A   A  N   N N   D  D    Y
BBBB   EEEE  LLLL  LLLL  DDD    A   A  N     N   DDD     Y    !!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs