Re: an idea (for AMG CD-Rom)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Paul E Doi <pauldoi@iastate.edu>
subject Re: an idea (for AMG CD-Rom)
date Thu, 02 May 1996 08:24:15 CDT
Hello all...
  Concerning the proposed AMG CD-Rom, Hitoshi expressed some
reservations...

>Same thing with the doujinshi.  If you don't get permission from
>the creators, you shouldn't make "complete" scans available.

  On this subject, from the orginal author...

>From: David Mou <dmou@csulb.edu>
>Subject: K1BS faq v.1.1
   [MUNCH]
>Q: I wish to distribute K1BS, is that okay.....?
>A: Sure!

  I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.  BTW, has anyone heard from
David Mou lately?  I tried reaching him some time ago, and never got a
response.
  I do agree that we shouldn't put things like Manga scans or QT clips
on this, but there is a lot of fan art available, and I wouldn't mind
having it all collected on 1 disk: that'll beat having to look for all
this stuff on FTP sites and webpages around the world.
Paul Doi
pauldoi@iastate.edu

Search field Search string

archive list