date Tue, 2 Apr 96 07:52:16 -0600
>From:        David L Burkhead , r3dlb1@dax.cc.uakron.edu
>

>> Suborbital booster, prepped and ready...
>
>     Hey!  Who's been talking about my SpaceCub project? ;)

Sorry, but I thought we had to break secrecy on this one; wouldn't do to
let Doi-san get cocky. ;> Knowing that a MedAlert team is standing by, in
case he pulls any more shenanigans, can be a reasonable deterrent. <g>

>     Seriously, although I can't say I haven't had my fantasies (at least
>I tell myself they are _just_ fantasies), I do wish my favorite Seiyuu
>all the best.

Yah. As I said, good luck and happiness to her, and may the one she's
chosen treat her right.

Travis Butler
(The Professor, formerly of Myth and Magick!, Lawrence, KS;
 tbutler@tfs.net, now from the Wandering Powerbook;
 <http://www.tfs.net/personal/tbutler/>;
 Mac page <http://www.tfs.net/business/tbutler/>)

..Hello. I'm afraid I'm not sapient right now. Please leave a message,
and I'll get back to you when I reach a higher evolutionary plane. Thank
you.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited