Re: My watch! In the manga!

to "'Megami ML'" <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
subject Re: My watch! In the manga!
date Tue, 2 Apr 1996 12:56:32 +-800
From: 	lg - Loyd Goodbar[SMTP:lgoodbar@ix.netcom.com]
>Random thoughts. Yes, Fujishimasan's art was a bit rough in Chapter 1,
>but it improvely quickly throughout the first volume.=20

I agree with that, but it still took nearly three years for his =
"acceptable looking" art to become " Great looking" art.

>As for the stories, I didn't realize the anime and manga were *that*
>similar.

They're not that similar. About 65% anyway. The first three episodes =
were mostly based on the manga, with reworked bits. The fourth had much =
original material, and the fifth was almost entirely original.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs