Re: Quiet Times, new series ?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Quiet Times, new series ?
date Tue, 2 Apr 1996 08:02:05 +1000 (EST)
> From: CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
> Subject: Re: Quiet Times, new series ?

> erics@jna.com.au wrote:
> > > From: CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
> >   Well - there has been some 'interesting' news on the seiyuu front.
> >
> >         WATCH THIS SPACE! MORE NEWS FROM HITOSHI....
>
> Do you mean Kimono-san's marriage ?  Got the news from Hitoshi on SAT
> already.

  Yes. I prefer to let Hitoshi post this news. I am merely bouncing
news that is heresay. He heard it off the radio.

> >   Let's say that this piece of news is not mere rumour ... it's
> > official.
>
> Can anyone confirm this ?  I honestly doubt that.

  Do you doubt the word of Doi-san? (Ooohh! I really painted CuSO4
into a corner here! ^_^)
  Let's say that I know Hitoshi well enough not to pull a stunt like
this. It wasn't even close to April 1st and he usually types the radio
news accurately enough (and takes the time to do so for us!).
  If you still doubt, perhaps email Peter Evans ... if you dare! ^_^

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs