date Mon, 1 Apr 96 12:48:28 -0600
>From:        Hitoshi Doi, doi@tcp.com

>The people on the seiyuu ML already, know, but..  Yes.
>She announced on the final broadcast of her radio show that
>she was going to get married in May.
>
>I'm still not over it yet..  (^_^;)
>My body has refused food for the last 2.5 days..

<Wince> Doi-san, be careful! Hmmm... intravenous kit, check. Suborbital
booster, prepped and ready... OK, we're ready in case of trouble. ^_^

>She said that she would still continue to work as a seiyuu,
>although she has refused all new TV series this spring.
>She will continue with her current regular series (Saint Tail),
>and the OAVs (Gundam, Voogie's Angel, etc).

That's something of a relief, anyway.

>I already translated her final broadcast, and posted it to the
>seiyuu ML.  I can mail it to people who want to see it.
>
>P.S. Do the people of this ML want to send her a congratulations
> message?  A happy wedding card or something?
> If I agree to gather all of your messages, who would be interested?
>P.S.S. I'll probably do this for the seiyuu and Ranma MLs too.

Add my best wishes to the list; may she have a long and happy life with
her choosen, and may he treat her with the respect and love she deserves.

Travis Butler
(The Professor, formerly of Myth and Magick!, Lawrence, KS;
 tbutler@tfs.net, now from the Wandering Powerbook;
 <http://www.tfs.net/personal/tbutler/>;
 Mac page <http://www.tfs.net/business/tbutler/>)

..Hello. I'm afraid I'm not sapient right now. Please leave a message,
and I'll get back to you when I reach a higher evolutionary plane. Thank
you.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited