Re: Kikuko is getting married?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from tsaenz.ford@e-mail.com
subject Re: Kikuko is getting married?
date Mon, 01 Apr 1996 10:50:34 EST
*** Resending note of 04/01/96 09:15

At 03:27 PM 4/1/96 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>P.S. Do the people of this ML want to send her a congratulations
> message?  A happy wedding card or something?
> If I agree to gather all of your messages, who would be interested?

*YES* *YES* *YES*!  I would *certainly* be interested in wishing her
well for her wedding.  She is a part of several anime that I like, and I
would love to communicate even a fraction of how much I am happy she is a
seiyuu and that she is getting married.  Thanks for the offer, and consider
me a vote for *YES*!

-> Please add my vote for a 'yes' on this subject.  As a seiyuu and as a
singer she added much to my anime experience.  I definitely would like
to tell her how much her work is appreciated, and congratulations
on her wedding.  I wonder if she knows how many fans she has here in
the States?  This would be a great way to show it.  Gomen for the offer!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs