Re: Kikuko is getting married?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Nagisa Kanou <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Kikuko is getting married?
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 00:38:26 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The people on the seiyuu ML already, know, but..  Yes.
> She announced on the final broadcast of her radio show that
> she was going to get married in May.

*sigh* The too bad we don't get that show here in the states. -_-

> I'm still not over it yet..  (^_^;)
> My body has refused food for the last 2.5 days..

hehe... I don't think my brain and body have quite understood it yet... ;)

> I already translated her final broadcast, and posted it to the
> seiyuu ML.  I can mail it to people who want to see it.

I'd like a copy. ^_^

> P.S. Do the people of this ML want to send her a congratulations
>  message?  A happy wedding card or something?

Wow! Cool... Ummm... but does it have to be in Japanese?  Mine is still
_way_ off... -_-

>  If I agree to gather all of your messages, who would be interested?

*raises hand* me! me! (oh no... the "me too" thingy...)

> --
> Hitoshi Doi, Toshi Nibunnoichi                                  doi@tcp.com
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi.html                             toshi@win.or.jp

*sigh*  Guess many dreaming fans of Kikuko may have nightmares for a
bit... Well... maybe....

Wing. [ Why is it that when I hear of someone getting engaged or married,
	I feel -old- ?]

       .                                                            .
      /|                                                            |\
     / /                      "Harp  Of Sorrow"                     \ \
    / /               /\____________________________/\               \ \
   / /               /  \__________________________/  \               \ \
  / /_______________/ /\_\                        /_/\ \_______________\ \
 / /_______________/ /      Tears, drop by drop       \ \_______________\ \
 \ \______________| |         Striking chords          | |______________/ /
  \ \             | |        Play their melody         | |             / /
  / /  Macross 7   \ \    That played those tears     / /              \ \
 / /     __/        \ \                              / /    Iczelion    \ \
 \ \ Basara \        | |      Wing Tang Wong        | |                 / /
  \ \        \_Mylene| |   wwong8@calstatela.edu    | |   Kagisa Kanou / /
    \             http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1218             /

Search field Search string

archive list