Re: Re[2]: Quiet Times

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Re[2]: Quiet Times
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:13:21 +1000 (EST)
> From: joe.ortiz@ci.slc.ut.us
> Subject: Re[2]: Quiet Times

> Forgive for asking a dumb question.  Has the series ended?? I thought the
> original (manga) was still being published monthly??  In addition, does
> anyone know if a volume 13 of the Ah! Megaim-Sama will be put out?

  The 'series' as in OAV has 'completed' for the moment. We don't know
whether it has 'finished' as in 'kaput' or 'the end'!
  As for the manga, it is still going. The weekly series is still
going too.

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs