Re: Quiet Times, new series ?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from erics@jna.com.au
subject Re: Quiet Times, new series ?
date Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:10:56 +1000 (EST)
> From: CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
> Subject: re: Quiet Times, new series ?

> Just to create some noise.  For those who wish there will be a second
> OVA series, please pay attention to AMG Anime Book Vol 5.

  Well - there has been some 'interesting' news on the seiyuu front.

	WATCH THIS SPACE! MORE NEWS FROM HITOSHI....

> I must say that I DO NOT intend to spread rumors of having a second series
> coming, I just outline Skuld's story in AMG Anime Book Vol 5.

  Let's say that this piece of news is not mere rumour ... it's
official.

--
--| Eric Shen |---| erics@jna.com.au |---| K.Soc 1993 |---|AMS,TM!R,KOR |---
| "You're watching too much anime and still don't have a girlfriend.       |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs