Re: [slightly boiled spam] Kinda quiet... -_- and no AMG Hybrids...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Nagisa Kanou <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: [slightly boiled spam] Kinda quiet... -_- and no AMG Hybrids...
date Sat, 30 Mar 1996 11:51:06 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 30 Mar 1996 KittyGirls@aol.com wrote:

[some er... "hobbies" snipped]

> So maybe it has finally happened. Maybe everybody HAS been watching Sailor
> Moon all along----hypnotized by "Molly's" Brooklyn accent.  (((As for me,
> I'll admit it----I've been busy watching EVANGELION.....and am awestruck by
> it.....))).  And now, we have psychedelic visions of Sailor Scouts and Megami
> dancing through our heads like sugarplums or like 112 days of Christmas. I
> know that *I* do----but then again, maybe it's just that I've looked up the
> skirt of my Sailor Jupiter doll once too often. So with that said, I do
> believe I gotta go, I do believe Peorth nudged me for breakfast......and
> after all, without belief and breakfast, what sort of world would this be.

Personally, it's been El Hazzard and Sailor Moon. ;)  But I prefer
Usagi.  Yes... shes immature, but then again, she's... innocent?  Reminds
me of Skuld... ^_^  But *sigh* there is but one Peorth with no
comparison.....  Where are they in this godless world of computers and
hard cold laws... *sigh*  And of course, with those mean digital
telephone lines... ;)

But yeah... it does seem to be tuning down... -_-  I can still remember
the days of 100+ posts per day... *sigh*  Those were the golden days of
yore... But there _WILL_ be a tomorrow!  There just has to be.. AMG can't
just end like this... like a small last cough from some machine... there
_HAS_ to be more... *gets teary eyed*  *sniff* *sniff* Sorry, got a bit
emotional there... but there _just_ _HAS_ to be... ;_;

Wing.  [ I'm not an addict.  I just like to do it alot. ;) ]

       .                                                            .
      /|                                                            |\
     / /                      "Harp  Of Sorrow"                     \ \
    / /               /\____________________________/\               \ \
   / /               /  \__________________________/  \               \ \
  / /_______________/ /\_\                        /_/\ \_______________\ \
 / /_______________/ /      Tears, drop by drop       \ \_______________\ \
 \ \______________| |         Striking chords          | |______________/ /
  \ \             | |        Play their melody         | |             / /
  / /  Macross 7   \ \    That played those tears     / /              \ \
 / /     __/        \ \                              / /    Iczelion    \ \
 \ \ Basara \        | |      Wing Tang Wong        | |                 / /
  \ \        \_Mylene| |   wwong8@calstatela.edu    | |   Kagisa Kanou / /
    \             http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1218             /

Search field Search string

archive list